Sunday, February 14, 2016

Doggone Dog

I'm still in the honeymoon phase with this guy. Even while scolding Wesley for barking at nothing for 20 minutes or pulling yet another destroyed USB cord from his mouth, when he cocks his head at me, I melt.

Here are another bunch of photos of my dog. And how much do I love saying "my dog"?

He just noticed a squirrel on the windowsill

Looking embarrassed about his Bamm-Bamm Rubble underwear after his ball-ectomy. Poor guy. 

Such a fierce yawn

We would have never gotten Wesley if it wasn't for Audrey. They are a perfect pair.

Rolling around on the couch

He loves the his bull's penis

See? See? There's the head tilt I was telling you about. Gah. How adorable...

It's Valentine's Day and this is a love letter to my doggie. Sad.

kxx

No comments: