Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Well, that was easy.

I've been waffling back and forth about who to vote for in the upcoming election. I'm not a fan of the current government so I've been shopping the other parties. I really wasn't sure between them so I've been using website questionnaires and quizzes and actually listening to every robocall I get.

The other night I got a call from the Liberal party that made my decision easy. It was the leader, Justin Trudeau, asking me to come to a rally. Normal enough but at the very end of the call there was a clunk and a baby squeal. He clearly taped the call in his house with one of his kids (who's about 2) playing nearby. I love it. The mental image of him in his kitchen, trying to make this call between blowing bubbles on his kid's belly, won my vote. Plus he's kinda dreamy. Who doesn't want that in a leader?

kxx

How cute are they?

No comments: