Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Our UK trip

We had such an amazing time, I thought I'd make it last one more day by posting the photos on here as well. Be warned... there are 8 sets. Heh.

Batch 1

Batch 2

Batch 3

Batch 4

Batch 5

Batch 6

So many pictures...

I messed up somewhere and 2 of these files are repeated.

I could have fixed it but I'm too lazy.

We had a LOT of forced togetherness because the 5 of us spent 9 days in taxis, apartments, planes and trains meant for multiples of 2. I didn't mind but the minute our plane touched down at home, the kids were on their devices and by the time we set foot in the house they were gone. I didn't mind though. We had such a great time touring around. We didn't argue, no one got mad when another wanted to do their own thing, and believe it or not, nothing went wrong. Well, there was a scary moment when we first arrived and we thought we were swindled out of the apartment we booked. But after an hour or so of taxiing around the city, it worked out.

Anyway, we had a good time at what we're calling the Knox Family Farewell Tour since this is probably the last time we can all go on a big trip like this. The kids will all have jobs they can't leave or girlfriends/boyfriends they will miss too much and frankly, Scott and I aren't able to pay for 5 adults to fly again. You wouldn't think so after this trip but we aren't made of money.

Next trip will be just us.

kxx




No comments: