Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Full disclosure

Okay, I'm publicly admitting it. I like country music. It all started about the end of last year when a radio station I really enjoyed (80s 90s and Whatever) switched to country overnight. My lazy ass refused to change my car presets so country it was. And what do you know? I liked it. I really kinda liked it.

To be honest, I was sneakily listening to country every so often since Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy by Big and Rich came out in 2005. I've had 2 or 3 country songs on my iPod playlist ever since.

One of my favourites has been Florida Georgia Line's Round Here. In the song, they mention Fireball Whiskey. After a while, my curiosity sent me to Google where I found out that it's cinnamon flavoured whiskey. My first instinct was along the lines of yuck and gross. Then today at the liquor store while waiting in line with my 3 bottles of wine (heh), I saw a mickey of the stuff. "What the heck?", I thought. I bought it.

All that to say that I found my new favourite drink. I may like it better than water. Don't judge me.

kxx

Notice how much I drank already. On a school night. Just sayin'



No comments: