Sunday, February 22, 2015

Last one...

American Sniper

Bradley Cooper is
So very hot. And I think
There's war on too.

I liked it but again, It's no Whiplash. Can you tell that Whiplash was my absolute favourite? So here is my personal ranking, keeping in mind that I thought all this year's choices were really enjoyable and I was happy to have seen them all rather than most years being an absolute grump about 80% of the movies and actually hating at least 1 of them.

1. Whiplash
2. Grand Budapest Hotel
3. The Imitation Game
4. The Theory of Everything
5. Birdman
6. American Sniper
7. Boyhood
8. Selma

Whiplash has a 0% chance of winning. I think they'll choose Boyhood because of the stunt of the 12 year filming thing. Or Birdman because it's an indie and all insider about the industry. I won't agree. Please. When Whiplash comes to Netflix, watch it. You won't be sorry.

So, I have the apps all ready in the freezer, There's champagne in the fridge, my Skype connection is ready with my Oscar buddy Kathy in the UK, my Oscar ballot is marked, my bingo cards are printed, my clothes are picked out for tomorrow (so I'm not interrupted)... I'm Oscar ready, baby. Bring on the awards!

kxx



No comments: