Tuesday, September 2, 2014

At 2:01 today I

A mix of decorating stuff and paperwork. A pretty good description of preschool teaching




was at my new job. Yep, I don't know if I mentioned it here but my 3 years of being Jew"ish" have come to an end. I was so very sorry to have to leave but sometimes you just have to move on to greener pastures. So no more "Morah" Karen, no more delicious latkes and no more Peshach (among other fun holidays). Boo.

My new preschool is great but the big problem (and it's like this everywhere new, don't get me wrong) is all the information about time tables, field trips, allergies, music days, baking days... plus setting up the room for parent orientation tomorrow, forms, tidying and organizing. After a long lazy summer, my brain was pretty much smoking when I got home today. It'll be second nature in a few weeks but right now it's pretty overwhelming. Then when I got home I had to cook dinner for the gang before I ran out in the pouring rain to dragonboat practice.

Long story short, I'm tired.

kxx

No comments: