Thursday, July 31, 2014

At 2:01 Tuesday I was...

Getting pampered and primped like a prize pony. I was at a local luxury spa thanks to a super generous gift from my preschool kids last year. I felt pretty guilty at one point realizing that I have very little stress in my life yet I could still spend 8 hours (yes, you read that right) at this spa... (obviously most of these photos aren't mine)

Look at this place! Restaurants, wet and dry saunas, pools of every temperature...

This water is so salty you float without trying. It's so dark and soothing I fell asleep for 20 minutes and only woke up when I floated into someone else!

There are wood burning stoves all over the outside so it smells like campfires. Le sigh...

I got a massage and a facial

Feeling like a chocolate marshmallow after the dry sauna... It was at 203F... about the same temperature I use in the oven to keep my pancakes warm

So anyway, that's the reason I didn't post on Tuesday. When I got home I was a complete mushbag. I don't even know how I was able to drive. Funny story... I wanted to tip my masseur and they give you these little envelopes where you are supposed to stuff the cash inside. I must have spent 5 minutes trying to get to money in the envelope before I just threw the cash and the envelope at the cashier and practically dribbled "Ca c'est pour Maxime" before lurching my way to the car.

Best. Day. Ever.

kxx

No comments: